Friday 15 February 2013

Happy 29th My Love!!

Simple and masculine, to celebrate my man's last year in his young twenties!! Myself being over thirty for a few years now, teasing him is simply DELIGHTFUL!!!


Hihihi! simple and effective!!

I've also been working on another birthday card, but this time for a lovely 6 year old girl named Charlie... I just love working with pink, for some reason it just comes more natural and easy to me.


And my favorite part:

 
...adding SU Swaks all over the inside! Apparently she was just as thrilled when she opened it up :)
 
 
The stamp I used is one of my favorite birthday stamps for children: Clown Owls by Pink Cat Studio. Gotta love the fact that they are made in Canada :)
 
Short and sweet! Like I love them :)
 
Thanx for encouraging my madness!!!
 
Noukie xxx
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love your feedback :)thanx!