Tuesday 12 July 2011

I'm Back!!!!! Woohoo!!!

So glad to be back! After our successful move into our new house, a costly visit to Ikea, a much too long postal strike (even 2 days is too long when you're expecting a package from Simon Says Stamp!! lol) and a few computer mishaps... I can finally sit back and create a little before going back to work in 2 weeks (unfortunately, mat-leave has its limits!). So here's a little something I made for the oldest of the 5 tiny musketeers from my Belly Club :) Happy Birthday Malik!


and the inside view:



This adorable image is from Pink Cat Studio, you can purchase it in digital or (as I did) in the unmounted rubber version. I also used the Splotchy stamps from The Greeting Farm. All the stamps were embossed with clear powder for shine and dimension, and I used a little Stickles and Liquid Pearls for details.

I'm so glad to share this morning that I'm not even going to bother looking up challenges to enter :)

Can't wait to read your comments! Thanx again for encouraging my madness!

Noukie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love your feedback :)thanx!