Saturday 13 April 2013

Mother's Day Explosion Box Workshop!

Just thought I'd share a few preview pictures of my upcoming workshop! A gift and a matching card...
Just LOVE explosion boxes! Don't you?
 
 
 Do you recognize the Artisan embellishment kit from Stampin' Up's spring mini? What about the fabulous colors from the More Amore paper collection?
 
 
...and a little detail off the top :)
 

 
Just in case anyone would like to have  more details about my workshops just e-mail me : anoukbel@hotmail.com...
 
I will be giving my blog set-up a good re-vamp very soon to include SU links and all the details of my different workshops ... but I have to meet with my designer-pal first :)
 
 
Thanx again for encouraging my madness!
 
Noukie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love your feedback :)thanx!