Tuesday 14 May 2013

The Case of the Cursed Flower...

You know that moment when your creating mojo just goes down the drain and all you end up doing for a few weeks... or months... is surf on Pinterest and re-create other people's projects? Yep! It's been one of those creator's blocks and I blame it on the cursed Flower!

A few months back, I made this lovely flower with my Daydream Medallions and Floral framelits kit from SU and since then ... blah! ... That lovely, cursed flower just sat on my desk for months, sucking all creative life out of me!

Last week, I decided it was ENOUGH! I turned that sucka' into a card, and though it wasn't an easy ordeal, I'm not too disappointed in the final result:



I would have loved to share the inside with you but unfortunately my camera refused to focus right...

So if my calculations are right, now that the cursed flower has been mounted on a finished card, my creator's block should vanish. Therefore, I should be posting some more original lovelies real soon :)

Thanx a million for encouraging my madness!
Noukie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love your feedback :)thanx!