Thursday 30 May 2013

A Million Faces!

Today, I thought I might share a double-page I created a few months ago. It was before my Demo days with SU so I'm a little rebel as the papers and embellishments are all from Bo Bunny.

All mothers out there will surely agree with me. When you have a brand new baby, you wish (and try!) to capture every smile, face, frown, squint, gurgle, giggle, noise, and so on... So here's my version of the new mom frenzy!




I just love all the bright colors of this paper collection!
 




As you may have noticed, I'm not an expert at journaling. I prefer to let the pictures speak for themselves!
 



My first attempt at clustering... It's not so bad but I still feel like there's something missing... When I get that feeling I prefer dropping everything because I tend to just add for adding, and end up with way too much unnecessary product.
 



That's my bit of Papermadness for you today! Hope you enjoyed it!

Thanx a million for encouraging my madness!
Noukie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love your feedback :)thanx!