Thursday 7 April 2011

«Neuseke» or Little Nose

«Neuseke, neuseke, neuseke!» a special moment between baby Jake and his Grandfather from the other side of the ocean...






I based this page on the wonderful sketch number 147 provided by Friday Sketchers:

sketch - Page 017

And I must admit, this is the first project that I am satisfied with... I guess we are all our worst critics :)

Oh! and before I forget, I have to mention: There’s a new challenge blog in town with articles, swaps, interviews, videos, challenges, great prizes and MORE! Check out Lily Pad Cards! [Link: http://www.lilypad.inlinkz.com/] The contest rules are quite simple and the prizes are absolutely AWESOME!!

Fot the curious:
I used SU cardstock as well as the «So Cute» stamp set for my bunny background.
The patterned paper,the paper flowers, pearls and cut-out were all bought at my corner dollar store and the little silver hearts are silver Liquid Pearls (which I adore).

Thanks so much for encouraging my madness :)
Noukie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love your feedback :)thanx!