Monday 18 April 2011

«Petit Homme»... What a Little Wine and Paper Can Do to You...

What better way to spend a Saturday evening without kids or men, than to open a bottle of wine and do a little scrappin`? I know, spending Sunday afternoon with another glass of wine, some friends and some more paper! What a wonderful creative weekend it has been! Here is the double-page I made on Saturday:

 (Once again I'm sorry for the orientation of my pic but Blogger still doesn't have a simple solution for rotating them... )




(There's really nothing to understand as to why one pic is uploaded this way and the other that way...)





My paper flowers are handmade with SU cardstock and ink...




 The paper is from: Forever in Time «Bear Essentials»; Basic Grey «Life of the party»; It's the Little Things «Spring Fever»; Beach Bum «Boardwalk» and Bazzill cardstock.




For the title I used Maya Road chipboard letters which I inked with SU craft ink and embossed to add a little shine :)

So that's it for now.. If ever anyone has a SIMPLE solution for my picture orientation problem PLEASE leave a comment :) Thanx again for encouraging my madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love your feedback :)thanx!