Monday 4 April 2011

The Pumpkin Patch Kid

When I first saw «Pat in the pumpkin patch» from Mo Manning's digi collection I was totally inspired! Obviously, the link between the stamp and my pic was very easy to make.


The sketch I used is by The Sweet Stop Challenge Blog: SSS102 (http://sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com/2011/04/sss102-april-2.html)

for some reason Blogger won't upload this pic in the right orientation... but I prefer its color and light....

«Pat in the Pumpkin Patch» by Mo Manning is mounted in 3d... and colored in Crayola crayons :) I still love the smell of wax crayons! I just can't stop myself from using them... the trick is to iron the image once your done (put a paper napkin between the image and the iron) this fixes the wax onto the paper.
All the embellishments are from Forever in Time as well as the cardstock and the colored paper which is from their Animal Frolic collection. The orange textured paper is from American Crafts.

And now for the challenges I just couldn't resist entering (in no particular order):
Stamp Something's «April Digi Day» challenge:
Charisma Cardz' «Bling and Sparkles» challenge:
Crafty Emma's «For the Children» challenge:
and finally...
The Sweet Stop's  «SSS102» sketch challenge:

Thanks again for visiting and encouraging my madness!
Noukie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love your feedback :)thanx!