Tuesday 12 April 2011

«Yé où Bouboulle?»

Now that her birthday is passed, I can finally share the card I made for  the lovely Sara-Eve who just turned 2.


I still have to find a solution for better lighting when I take my pictures... Sorry about the quality...

This little critter is «Patience» from Mo Manning's Digital stamp collection which is available here: Patience. I colored her with my prismacolor pencils.


The embellishments I used are all from Forever in Time.


The paper I used is from an 8.5 by 8.5 pad from K&Company: Itsy Bitsy. In addition to Stampin' Up cardstock and Bazill embossed paper.


Hopefully, I will have more time to create this week... I finally got around to putting all my 550 pictures in an album so they will surely be more inspirational this way!

Have a great week and thanks for visiting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love your feedback :)thanx!